select a year
select a Quarter
Core Service (East Coast)
- GTO1800 m/s
East Coast Launch
- GTO1500 m/s
- Earth Escape
West Coast Launch
- Sun Sync
necessary for payload mass
Payload Fairing Size
Select a Service
Atlas V 431
Purchase Price $105M*
ULA added value $63M
|cost after added value||$42M|
RocketBuilderSM pricing does not include all services required for full U.S. Government (USG) compliance. Atlas V commercial missions are sold exclusively by Lockheed Martin Commercial Launch Services (CLS)
Terms and Disclaimers
- This website and its contents are owned and operated by ULA. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, publish, or make derivative works of this website except as set forth in the ULA Site Terms.
- Use of this website does not constitute a sale, proposal or presentation to sell, placement of an order for Launch Service(s), agreement to contract terms and conditions or reservation of a launch date. Your use of this website does not guarantee that you will be able to place an order for launch services.
- ULA will not be able to offer launch services or engage in related activities with (1) countries subject to economic sanctions, or individuals or companies on any list of restricted parties, maintained by the US, EU or any other applicable jurisdiction including but not limited to the Specially Designated Nationals List, Entity List Denied Parties List, or (2) any countries subject to an arms embargo within the meaning of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and Export Administration Regulations.
- Commercial Launch Services are contracted through Lockheed Martin Commercial Launch Services (CLS). All other launch services are contracted through ULA.
- Any potential or future orders for Launch Service(s) shall be subject to an executed contract based on terms and conditions negotiated with CLS or ULA, as appropriate.
- Any potential or future orders for Launch Service(s) shall be subject to manifest and launch vehicle hardware availability.
- Final service level and launch vehicle configuration may require adjustment based on actual mission requirements.
- Launch vehicle disposal, rideshare capabilities and/or unique orbit deliveries beyond the options listed in this website are not included in the identified price. Please contact CLS or ULA as appropriate, if your mission requires any of these capabilities.
- Payloads must obtain the required safety and/or other approvals for any components which require them (examples include but are not limited to hazardous propellants, high-pressure components, radioactive heater or power units, and other controlled items).
- Prices assume a single launch service order. Please contact ULA or CLS as appropriate for potential discounts associated with a multi-launch service order.
- The savings/added revenue identified for mission success, schedule certainty and orbit optimization are based on ULA's past performance and are used to demonstrate expected added value for a ULA launch service.
- RocketBuilderSM pricing does not include all services required for full U.S. government (USG) compliance. ULA offers additional services to meet USG requirements which may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Technical and programmatic fleet-wide insight
- Participation in technical meetings, design reviews, program reviews and technical operations
- Access to data, analyses, test reports, procedures and internal management systems
- USG independent mission assurance and spaceflight worthiness certification
- Manifest flexibility between government launches
- DFARS/CAS compliant business systems and cost reporting
- Orbital debris mitigation
- Human rating
- Customer resident offices at design, operations, production and launch facilities throughout the country
- USG security systems, programs and secure facilities
- USG compliance documentation (risk management, MIL-specs and standards)
- USG property management reporting
- The price for these services typically ranges between $30M and $80M.